Saturday, December 05, 2009

rendezvous

looking through the window,
i gaze at a girl,
with skin so white,
and cheeks with hue

a passing glance she throws,
an eternity goes by,
as if a spell cast by her alluring eyes?

with the bewitching smile, the angelic voice
and the mischievous eyes
she asked,
Shall we dance,
dance the night away?

and we danced, danced under the moon light.

an unfamiliar touch,
an unexpected shrug,
jostled me back to my senses.

alas, the girl was ethereal,
a concot of my desires
dejected
sore
i walked to my abode,
in a drunken stupor

hallelujah! who were to tread upon the same path as me
my muse,
in a joyful glee,
gathering the remnants of my sobriety
i approach to her

i approach to her
with a thought
a motive
of a rendezvous

i recall asking her
for a rendezvous
whilst i awaited her reply
it seemed eternity passed by
and still i await for her reply
for the rendezvous...
or was this a ethereal yet again?

No comments: