Saturday, December 05, 2009

How about a cup of coffee?

The aroma that filled the air was inviting
The flavor enriching
The taste full filling.

As the vapor danced with the air,
I noticed the table was sad,
Inquired I,
Why was it sad?
Said the table,
"Alas! there be a room for one more"
"And there be no one to sit"
I thought to myself,
Dude,
I must be wasted,
The coffee must be spiked,
For I am talking to a table,
And the table to me,

Assured I, to the table,
That I would make it happy.
Absurd as it may sound,
Would you help me make the table happy?

The aroma is inviting,
The flavor is enriching,
The taste is full filling,
And the coffee is wonderful.

And maybe then,
I could recite to you,
A poem or two,
Or may be not,
Its all upto you.

You have my number,
You have my mail,
Can I have yours?
So that I can ask you yet again,
Would you help me make the table happy?

No comments: