Thursday, May 04, 2006

enter sandman

sleep,slumber!

well thats one of the favourite hobby in the world and many puritans following it sacrilegiously.

so how many times have you been disturbed from your subconscious state?
for me ,its as long as i can remember.

i have been struggling to get my fair share of sleep for the past 6 months!!!hmpf.....

top reasons you can get disturbed from your beauty sleep and they actually happened to me! :
#1 A galloping horse ,yea its true
#2 EarthQuake
#3 Door Bell
#4 Water Delievery Guy(thats door bell again)
#5 Phone Call
#6 Phone Call in vibrator mode.
#7 Tank Overflow!
#8 Ghosts(yea my house is haunted)
#9 Courier fellows 7 in the morning
#10 Band(Gujju band,that plays garba songs,with just a keyboard,mic, and 2 drums,crummy amplifier,god forsaken voice of the female singer)

#7 has an incident related to it.My folks were out of station ,at my cousins,so one night i thought of sleeping at my friends place.The tank overflowed and the gushing water could be heard by the neighbours.They called up my other neighbours.My neighbours called up my folks way down in south.My folks call me up and say,"Hey buddy ,the tanks overflowing better get there fast ."This happened 0640 in the morning!!

enough of chit chat....am off to bed ,hopefully the long awaited sleep!

pz out

No comments: