Sunday, February 19, 2006

back (again,with full force though ;))

ok....i must admit...that my attendance pretty low here and my rate has slumped....

but i hope to make it up to you,by blogging quite regularly.

first things first...

i got an ipod nano,thank you very much!

and i spoiled the earphones.but after a general survey it wasnt tough to conclude that graph ofthe ability of the apple speakers to do its job -> time was very small.

four days and bzzzzkkkk went my earphones..hopefully they will get replaced.

other things on my menu in the near future will be,an electronic guitar.mostly a yamaha pacifica.the reviews are great ,lets hope it fits my bill!

getting an ipod ,fills the void in my office hours.music and music for 10 hours straight,what else a man could hope for?(this was a statement ,and not a question)

anyways....
adios!

No comments: