Saturday, January 21, 2006

irrationality of the human mind!!!!!!!

well

must admit,i have become a bit lethargic in blogging!

so here goes an another endeavour to blog regularly.

i sincerely dont know ,how people think and what baffles me more is the things they think on!

my roomie ,who had secured in the same corporate house as me,was staying at my place,i offered him.

everything goes fine and then one fine day he says,'dude i 'm shifting!'

i am flabbergasted!and i say,"are you out of your mind?why do you want to shift,when you have a house here?"

still the reply was acceptable.he was suffering from a moral guilt of some sort,beats me though!

i tried to convince him,"dude,you are going to place ,where you have to pay for your food,no tv,where you have to pay for living in the house,whereas you get all that stuff here for free".money though wasnt my criteria but always makes a point.

and he again shyly responds with a very illogical reason and i shower profanities of him,cause he got was coming to him!

in this one month,i had accepted him as a family member and now he comes to me with this irrational behaviour.totally knocks you on the ground!!!

lets see if he really moves out tomorrow.

i just told him one thing:
if i know how to be a friend,i also know how to be otherwise!

amen
i am totally upset with the events today!

good night!

No comments: